Wednesday, November 28, 2007

iCarta iPod Stereo Dock and Bath Tissue Holder






So while surfing the net today, I came across a product listed on Amazon as the iCarta iPod Stereo Dock and Bath Tissue Holder.

I seriously thought this was a joke at first, but no, Amazon is really selling this little piece of machinery. Given, I don't think it's a horrible idea to have some sort of jukebox set up in your bathroom for playing music while cleaning or taking a shower. But do you seriously need a toilet paper holder/iPod dock?

That's just asking to get some kind of illness, essentially making your iPod a farm for germs to travel from your bathroom, to anywhere you decide to bring it with you. You could be giving your friends pink eye as you walk down the street and turn your iPod down to shake their hand. You could also be giving yourself a bad time if you touch your iPod before eating something, say sushi?

Here's my suggestion, bring your iPod docked stereo and plug it into the wall, place it away from any wet spots in the bathroom, or do what I do, set up a set of speakers on a shelf and plug your ipod into that.

The last thing I'd want to see is a large brown stain streaked across my iPod after coming out of the bathroom. That's just gross



Source: Amazon

No comments: