Sunday, November 25, 2007

Oh Guitar Hero 3, How I Want You To Rock My Face Off





So I've heard nothing but rave reviews about this Guitar Hero 3 game. I was hanging out with a friend this weekend and he went on about the songs and the difficulty, so I'm intrigued.

Given, I have 1 and 2 already, and the only reason I haven't gotten the 80's edition is because of the reduced number of songs and the lack of extras. But I will once it's a bit cheaper. But this one is supposed to have a great track listing, including one of my favorite bands, Tenacious D.

I'm going to head out to Best Buy in a bit to finally join the craze that is this Guitar Hero phenomena, but in the meantime, how is everyone else liking this game? And how does it compare to Rock Band, though I'm not that interested in dropping all that money and devoting a room to one game.

I'll post again later on with my review.


Guitar Hero 3 Track list

"3's and 7's" - Queens of the Stone Age
"Anarchy in the UK" - The Sex Pistols
"Before I Forget" - Slipknot
"Black Sunshine" - White Zombie
"Cliffs of Dover" - Eric Johnson
"Closer" - Lacuna Coil
"Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll" - Blue Oyster Cult
"Cult of Personality" - Living Colour
"Devil Went Down to Georgia" - Charlie Daniels Band
"Even Flow" - Pearl Jam
"Generation Rock" - Revolverheld
"Go That Far" - Bret Michaels Band
"Helicopter" - Bloc Party
"Hier Kommt Alex" - Die Toten Hosen
"Hit Me with Your Best Shot" - Pat Benatar
"Holiday in Cambodia" - Dead Kennedys
"I'm in the Band" - The Hellacopters
"In the Belly of a Shark" - Gallows
"Knights of Cydonia" - Muse
"Kool Thing" - Sonic Youth
"La Grange" - ZZ Top
"Lay Down" - Priestess
"Monsters" - Matchbook Romance
"Mauvais Garcon" - NAAST
"The Metal" - Tenacious D
"Minus Celsius" - Backyard Babies
"Miss Murder" - AFI
"Mississippi Queen" - Mountain
"My Name Is Jonas" - Weezer
"Number of the Beast" - Iron Maiden
"One" - Metallica
"Paint It, Black" - The Rolling Stones
"Paranoid" - Black Sabbath
"Pride and Joy" - Stevie Ray Vaughn
"Radio Song" - Superbus
"Raining Blood" - Slayer
"Reptilia" - The Strokes
"Rock and Roll All Nite" - Kiss
"Rock You Like a Hurricane" - Scorpions
"Ruby" - Kaiser Chiefs
"Sabotage" - Beastie Boys
"Same Old Song and Dance" - Aerosmith
"School's Out" - Alice Cooper
"The Seeker" - The Who
"She Bangs the Drums" - The Stone Roses
"She Builds Quick Machines" - Velvet Revolver
"Slow Ride" - Foghat
"The Story of my Life" - Social Distortion
"Stricken" - Disturbed
"Suck My Kiss" - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Sunshine of Your Love - Cream
"Take This Life" - In Flames
"Talk Dirty to Me" - Poison
"Through the Fire and Flames" - DragonForce
"Welcome to the Jungle" - Guns N' Roses
"When You Were Young" - The Killers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More pictures of Hayden Plz. LOLZ